Contact Us at (559) 447-3333 | Office Hours Mon-Fri 8:30 AM - 5:00PM

Working with an attorney or facilitator? Need a home study?

There are several ways to adopt in California. While our agency is licensed for relinquishment adoption, you may be interested in the independent process, e.g., working through an attorney and/or facilitator. Regardless of the method, a pre-placement assessment or home study will still be needed.

CCAS-IOP is now offering home study only services. Our trained social workers and staff will help you through the home study process. Contact us for more information and availability in your area.

Leave a Comment