What makes Infant of Prague special?
- With IPAS you have the security of knowing the adoptive couple you have chosen has been professionally assessed and investigated through fingerprint clearances, medical records, employment verifications, personal references, home inspections, and more before your child goes into their home.
- Each adoptive family undergoes twelve hours of adoption education aimed at understanding the needs and concerns of birthparents.
- We advocate maintaining OPEN lines of communication between you and your child’s adoptive family.
- All adoption arrangements are made by you and the adoptive parents. IPAS acts as the intermediary.
- IPAS is THE ONLY AGENCY IN FRESNO that offers free lifelong counseling (with a licensed therapist) to help you before and after your decision to place your child in an adoptive home.