There are many possibilities in adoption, and our comprehensive education and counseling will help you decide what is the best situation for you. We will help direct you to the best fit for your family – whether that be independent, private/domestic, fost/adopt, or international adoption. Should you choose private/domestic, you will have the opportunity to meet and speak with other adoptive couples, birth parents, and adoptees during the six week educational component that IPAS provides.
Your Infant of Prague social worker is available to help you throughout the entire process. As a full service agency, our fee includes all of the following:
- Completion and certification of the home study
- Assisting the birthparent(s) in the selection and placement of his/her child with an IPAS family
- Free lifelong counseling to birth parents, adoptees, and adoptive parents
- Securing the legal relinquishment(s) from the birth parent(s) and/or court action freeing a child from parental custody and control
- Post-placement support and a variety of group activities for you and your child
Attorney services are seldom required in an Infant of Prague adoption.